- Category: Charm, Troll & Shamballa Beads
What are Troll Beads?
Trolls, in Scandinavian mythology, are powerful giants who are against humans, living in caves or a hill top castle. Always stealing and eating. Troll beads are based on this folklore and are very popular right now. Capitalize on them by making and selling these charm bracelets.
These type of beads are also known as "Pandora" make for unique charm jewelry. Each bead is enchanting with its own magic and history. The design, inspired from mythology, astrology, fairy tales, fauna, flora, cultural diversity; and last but not least, familiar everyday living.
These charms were developed over 25-years ago by Danish jewelry designers. Originally created in hard wax cast and finished in metal. What's most distinctive about troll beads, apart from originality, is the use and combination of fascinating materials. The beads are made from many quality resources: like sterling silver, 18-carat gold, Italian glass, natural pearls and precious stones.
Why Troll Beads are so Popular
The diversity of symbols, flowers, animals, zodiac signs, colors and materials offers endless variations and combinations. This makes the jewelry unique and personal for charm bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
How to Sell Troll Beads
With imagination and creativity you can personalize jewelry for a particular person or market, giving others the opportunity to be part of the story.
Tell your customers' to choose the beads that remind them of a special person or memory, or a particular time of year.
Types of Troll Beads
They are sometimes sold in different categories:
- Buddhistteaches enlightenment is reached through meditation and self-awareness - for original Zen jewelry.
- Love Designsfor loved-ones. She'll remember each special moment every time she wears these beads.
- Summer Fun- brings back memories of cotton candy, ferries wheels, beach holidays, and twisting colors. For the romantic or young-at-heart.
- Nature Themes, like flowers or clouds - captures the essence of the outside.
- Mythologylike warlocks and dragons - creates a feeling of magic and wonder.
- Winter Wonderland- brings the sense of the first crisp frost or romantic snowflakes.
Read my article of Selling Charm Beads to learn how to market.